Children’s Used Book Drive
Where: Grundy County Administrative Building
1320 Union Street
When: June 22nd-July 20, 2018
Why is it great to donate children’s used books?
- 61% of low income families do not own ANY children’s books
- Every child Bernie’s Book Bank serves received 12 books a year
- Grundy County was able to collect 1500 books in 2016
- Helps to clean off book shelves to make room for books for your family
What books should be donated?
- Book for children from pre-school to 6th Grade
- Please, no text books, workbooks or reference book
How soon do the children receive the books?
Bernie’s Book Bank puts a book in a child’s hand within 5 days of rece3ving the books from a collection!
Give a child the opportunity to gain the world through a book!!!
Thank you to the sponsors/partners:
Grundy Count Board
Land Use Committee
Bernie’s Book Bank
If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact: Cheryl Wardell 815-941-3228; email@example.com
Thank you Grundy County for Practicing Reusing!