Children’s Used Book Drive
1320 Union Street, Morris
June 20nd—July 26th, 2019
Why is it great to donate children’s used books?
- 61% of low income families do not own ANY children’s books
- Every child Bernie’s Book Bank serves receives 12 books a year
- Grundy County was able to collect 1500 books in 2018
- Helps to clean off book shelves to make room for books for your family
What books should be donated?
- Book for children from pre-school to 6th Grade
- Please no text books, workbooks, or reference books
How soon do the children receive the books?
Bernie’s Book Bank puts a book in a child’s hand within 5 days of receiving the books from a collection!
Give a child the opportunity to gain the world through a book!!
Thank you to our sponsors/partners:
Grundy County Board
Land Use Committee
Bernie’s Book Bank
If you should have any questions please feel free to contact us:
Cheryl Wardell (815) 941-3228; email@example.com
Heidi Miller (815) 941-3229; firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you Grundy County for Practicing Reusing!