Village of Diamond

Need Assistance Paying Your Water Bill?

Grundy County Residents can apply for assistance paying your water/sewer bill.

LIHWAP, (Low Income Household Water Assistance Program)  a crisis program for drinking water and wastewater, is now available in participating communities to help with water and sewer utilities.  LIHEAP, Weatherization and CSBG customers may be income eligible for Water Assistance. Restrictions may apply.

Customers may receive a benefit of up to $1500 total for:

  • Disconnection – Amount to Reconnect
  • Imminent Disconnection – Amount to Prevent Disconnection
  • Disconnection Fees, Late Fees – All Regular Fees
  • Arrears / Past Due Balance of $50 or more

For more info see their website:  Kendall County Health Department



Please call Kendall-Grundy Community Action to schedule an appointment:  630-553-9100