The Grundy County Land Use Department is pleased to provide to Grundy County residents our annual Tire Recycling Event.
Thursday through Saturday, July 18—20th, 2019
Olson Recycling 354 W. Jackson Street (W. Rte. 6) Seneca, IL 8-4:00 PM Thursday-Friday
We do have restrictions that we ask be followed:
- Limited to 10 tires per vehicle
- No Agricultural, commercial or industrial tires will be accepted.
- Unload tires and assist in the loading of the tires you bring.
- All tires shall be off of the rims and clean.
Rubber from the tires will be recycled by Treadstone Tire of Joliet and repurposed for:
- Garden mulch
- Rubber for welcome mats, railroad ties, and rubberized asphalt
Special thanks to our Sponsors: Jeff Olson; Olson’s Recycling Center and the Grundy County Land Use Committee
THANK YOU GRUNDY COUNTY RESIDENTS
FOR LOVING YOUR EARTH!
Any questions please feel free to contact either Cheryl Wardell or Heidi Miller at (815) 941-3228; firstname.lastname@example.org or (815) 941-3229; email@example.com