The Grundy County Land Use Department is hosting a Latex and Oil Paint Collection Event on Saturday, September 28, 2019 from 9:00am to Noon. It will be held at the Grundy County Animal Control Facility. Parking lot off Lynn Road. 310 East Dupont Road, Morris, IL.
Grundy County Land Use Department will be partnering with Epaint Recycling Solutions to host a Paint Recycling Day!
Paint must be in its original, non–leaking, sealed container with the manufacturer’s label attached in order to be accepted at the event. No aerosol spray cans will be accepted.
Epaint Recycling Solutions will accept cash or charge for the following paints:
LATEX PAINT OIL BASED PAINT/STAINS:
Quart -$1.00 Quart—$4.00
5 Gallon Pail—$10.00 5 Gallon Pail—$20.00
What does EPaint Recycling Solutions do with the paint that they receive?
- Epaint has processed over one million cans and recycled thousands of gallons of paint.
- They are able to mix similar types of paints to produce a paint product that is tinted for use, has good coverage and cost half as much as traditional paints.
- Paint is currently being sold at Habitat for Humanity Restore locations and other retailers.
- Epaint is able to recycle 98% of the paint collected and also ensures that the cans are also recycled.
- First recycler in the country to be able to recycle oil based paints.
Please contact us at (815) 941-3228 if you should have questions