The Grundy County Land Use Department is holding a Shredding Event.
When: Friday September 21, 2018
Hours: 10:00 AM- Noon
Where: 1320 Union Street Morris, IL (Administration Building Parking Lot)
Grundy County Residents Only -2 Boxes Limit
- Save on Time of Shredding them yourself
- Save the cost of a shredder
- Recycle: 33% of all municipal waste is paper
- Paper is the most recoverable waste product
How this works:
- Paper is dumped into shredding device that is part of a box truck.
- Documents are shredded!
- Shredded paper is weighed and recycled!
What a way Grundy County residents give back to the earth!
Thank you Grundy County Residents-you are Earth Savers!!
Sponsors: Land Use Department and the Grundy County Board
If you have any questions, please call: 815-941-3228