ComEd is working with customers who contact them to establish payment arrangements and identify energy assistance options to address your specific needs.
For any of your ComEd needs, please see their website for all your needs 24/7. It’s easy to:
- Make a payment at ComEd.com/PayMyBillx
- Make payment arrangements at ComEd.com/DPA
- Report an electric outage at ComEd.com/Outage
- View your bill by signing into My Account at ComEd.com/MyAccount
- Start, stop or move service at ComEd.com/Moving
- Learn about assistance programs at ComEd.com/Care
- Get tips on saving energy while working from home at ComEd.com/EnergySavingTips
- Learn about other ways we support our communities ComEd.com/SupportingOurCommunities
They also encourage customers to conduct business with us through the ComEd mobile app, where you can view and pay you bill, report an outage, and register for alerts. For more information, visit ComEd.com/App.
If you are struggling to pay your energy bill, you should contact ComEd as soon as possible at 800-334-7661 or visit ComEd.com/CARE, for financial assistance programs and flexible payment options. These offerings can help reduce budget strain for eligible customers, particularly during this time when some customers face unforeseen circumstances.